Well, this is kind of like my third date with everyone, so I think now is a fantastic time to get to know each other even better & be more revealing. I hope anyone out there reading this, including you Skye, will step right up & make a comment including some random tidbits about themselves as well. Here is a small collection of ridiculous & random stuff about me:
- Even though I was only actually in one play in high school, I seriously & foolishly contemplated majoring in theatre in college.
- Being a painfully shy child I forced my parents to order my food at restaurants until I was about 14 years old.
- In one of my more neurotic modes, in my 20's, I somehow convinced myself I was allergic to all chocolate & didn't eat it in any form for an entire year.
- Every time I watch one of those sappy, heart wrenching Sarah McLachlan ASPCA commercials I cry.
- I can knot a cherry stem in my mouth without using my hands. Very classy trick to show off at the local bar.
- When I was a little wee one & my friends & I played "The Muppets" we used to viciously argue over who would be Kermit & sadly I was always stuck being Fozzie Bear.
- There are 341 DVD's on my Netflix queue...Much to Skye's dismay. The majority of them being bizarre or foreign or just ridiculous films he has never heard of before & has no desire to watch.
- I am insanely envious of the independently wealthy. I want them to die. My gambling issues are all their fault.
- Being a professional artist who can actually make a decent living or starring in a successful television drama series are my dream careers. Or even a comedy series like Absolutely Fabulous, something truly impressive.
- Ever since I was a child I have been able to remember my dreams & I have always made it a point to selfishly torment anyone who would listen with all the minute & excruciating details.
- I can fold my tongue in half & make it do the wave. More class act talent.
- Strangely enough, I still don't have any tattoos. Recently Skye & I attempted to get me one & the "artist" I will use that term loosely, couldn't come up with a design for the letter "S" I was hoping to get. The place was empty & he was still only able to come up with one shitty example, which was nothing like I explained that I wanted...but I digress....Its not like I was asking him to redesign the freakin Sistine Chapel or anything!
- Part of me wishes I was a sophisticated French woman or a cool Russian chick or a sexy/adorable Japanese girl. Someone with a fascinating accent, someone unique & exotic. Occasionally Skye & I will walk around a store speaking in a Russian accent, just to satisfy this need for extra coolness.
Thirteen is my favorite number, so that seems like enough for now...